Mobile Locksmith and Locksmith Training Courses
At Access Unlimited we are committed to providing you with tuition that will help you to become a first class locksmith with the abilities of earning a good income in your very own business.
Our training is carried out in a professional, but friendly and informal manner that will help you acquire the unique skills necessary to provide a service that is in constant demand.
You will have the opportunity to experience all the tools and techniques discussed and by having a maximum of only 3 students on any course we aim to give you the individual attention needed to ensure you get most out of the training.
- Hover mouse here to read a customer's view on one of our courses
"I originally did an intensive 8 day locksmith course in Birmingham as part of my resettlement. I came away feeling the course lacked detailed instruction in certain sections of it.
I saw Access Unlimited advertised and gave Allan a call and we discussed my situation and I booked a 2 day bespoke course with Allan to consolidate my knowledge.
I had a great 2 days with Allan and learned so much more than previously. He made it realistic to situations you may come across on a day to day basis and I went away with a whole lot more confidence than I started with.
I would recommend using Allan to anyone, whether it be on a finishing course or on week long package. His very small numbers on the courses allow him to concentrate on his students needs instead of just leaving you to your own devices.
All in all a very enjoyable couple of days, and Allan even provided lunch.
Nick Haigh (Locksmith)
Why Be A Locksmith?
In this climate of high unemployment and the associated social consequences, the security industry is growing. The need for people who understand practical security, in particular with reference to the domestic market, means there is a growing need for locksmiths.
Ideally, it would be great to serve a long apprenticeship, but in the real world, unless you know someone who will take you on and pay you, then you need to source affordable training
What Are The Key Benefits?
- You will be your own boss and in complete control of your business; you answer only to yourself and your customer.
- Locksmithing is a service industry that is increasingly in demand. People will always need assistance with security advice and help when locked out. Potentially there is no limit to your earnings, you can choose just how long and hard you wish to work.
- Locksmithing rates can be rewarding depending on how hard and where you work and your level of commitment.
- You can work the hours and days that suit you.
- There is immense satisfaction in helping people out, especially following a break in or some other traumatic experience, and in solving challenging problems.
- No two days are the same, each day can bring new challenges and experiences. Your skills will grow with experience and you will become more efficient as you learn.